Advanced Personal Training
Take your workout sessions to the next level
By using a holistic approach that takes into account your fitness goals, injuries, and health conditions – all in collaboration with a multidisciplinary healthcare team – your Certified Exercise Physiologist will create a personalized training program tailored specifically for you. During these 30 to 60 minute private sessions, you’ll get the guidance and support you need to get the most out of your workouts and reach your full potential.
6 benefits of Advanced Personal Training:
- On site access to a multidisciplinary team including registered dieticians and mental health experts*
- Clinical supervision and advanced monitoring during exercise sessions
- Enhanced experience in a private facility
- Well-maintained and quality equipment available
- Help boost both your psychological well-being and brain health
- Can help reduce risk of developing various cancers and chronic diseases1
* Additional fees may apply.
Our exercise physiologists are GLA:D certified and offer a 6 week exercise program for those that are managing hip and/or knee osteoarthritis. Clients can experience improvements in physical function and a reduction in pain symptoms following the 6 week program. Included in the program, you receive an education session about osteoarthritis, 12 exercise sessions guided by a GLA:D certified exercise physiologist, and an osteoarthritis & nutrition session led by one of our Registered Dieticians.
Fitness Testing and Consulting
Depending on your fitness and/or athletic goals, we offer a multitude of different fitness assessments to help guide you; including body composition, muscular fitness (balance, strength, endurance, flexibility, and functional movement), and aerobic fitness. Based on your results we are able to make specific recommendations on how you can improve your fitness and achieve your goals!
Please call or email to speak with a kinesiology team member to discuss any of the above services!