Nest Integrative Wellness is a multidisciplinary health and wellness clinic that also operates as a social and physical hub for group gatherings and activities. Our space is accessible, inclusive, surrounded by an abundance of free parking, and is located in the west-central Edmonton community of Westmount on 124th Street.
We support all members of the general public, and every team member at Nest has specialized training and interest in supporting those in their perinatal journeys – including those who are trying to conceive, are pregnant, have recently given birth, or are seeking support through loss.
- Massage Therapy
- Mental Health Counselling
- Nutrition support
- Yoga and personal training
- Education, workshops, and groups
- Lactation consulting
- Sleep consulting
Deciding to grow your family is a huge decision. Nest’s team is experienced in helping individuals navigate the ups and downs related to conception, infertility, and future planning. Our Fertility Support Practitioner, Acupuncturist, and Psychotherapist can help provide support during these pivotal times.
All of Nest’s team members are specially trained to support and provide care during pregnancy. One on one consultations, classes, and groups are available to help you enjoy growing your little one and prepare for their arrival.
- massage therapy to help with pain, sleep, and relaxation
- acupuncture to assist with pregnancy symptoms, fetal rotation, and induction
- personal training to ensure you maintain your health in a safe way and prepare your body for birth
- yoga to connect to yourself and baby
- social groups to connect with other pregnant parents
- and more!
Postpartum & Beyond
Navigating new parenthood is a joyful and overwhelming time. Nest is a local source of resources, knowledge, and care to help you and your little one. Our space is baby-friendly and we welcome you to bring your baby to your appointment so you can get the care you need without worry. Some of our services include:
- joint infant and parent massage therapy
- acupuncture to help you heal after birth
- pelvic health physiotherapy to address post-birth pelvic health concerns
- lactation and sleep consulting
- mental health therapy
- baby-inclusive yoga, fitness, and social groups
- and more!
Connect with us today to learn how we can support you and your family! Book your appointment here.